Taste the rainbow sugarless, aspartame-less, dye-less, high fructose corn syrup-less, or whatever-else-that-Skittles-have-in-them-less.
Keep the Skittles (unless it is the grape and strawberry flavor combination, then I will take that please),
and please pass the fruit.
strawberries
oranges
bananas
kiwis
blueberries
plums
That is what Miss Kate wanted for her UN-birthday party for school.
She is a total fruit-a-holic. = Awesome.
All of the kids that have birthdays during the summer get to pick a day in which to get sung to, pick a gift out of the birthday box, and bring a treat.
I LOVE that she wanted fruit and not cupcakes. I can do fruit, but cupcakes are a different story.
Plus I felt better about sending the more healthful of the two, especially after they had a birthday party on Wednesday and a St. Patrick's Day party on Thursday, both with sweetie yummies.

She came home from school that day looking for the strawberries.
"Sorry, babe, we used them all for your fruit platter for school."
She frowned for 5 seconds : (
and then ate 3 clementines.




7 comments:
Such a clever idea. Love it. I used to ask for fruit for my Easter basket. : )
oh my that is beautiful!! :)
So lovely, love it!
That looks absolutely AMAZING! I think I could stomach that.
That sounds like what Carter wants for his Birthday this Saturday...He asked for a berry salad for dinner and dessert. It makes a mommy happy, doesn't it?
I am like you and I always cringe at all the candy they get at parties and such. I never feel bad throwing it away!
WOW....nothing else, just WOW.
yummy....that looks perfect!
Gorgeous! My mouth it is a'waterin'. I need to take a fruit tray to a baptism on Saturday. This might be the way to go. Really so beautiful.
Post a Comment