Friday, November 5, 2010

Lambert the Sheepish Lion

We're all about sheep around here these days.
I remember watching this as a kid. It's a classic.
We've watched it in this household at least 27 times.
Without cheating can you name 2 other Disney characters who share the voice of the stork/narrator?



Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Pooh Bear and Kaa! I think of this tune all of the time but I couldn't remember the lyrics. Thanks. Owen even put down his Star Wars book to watch it.

Megan and Keli'i said...

My kids watch this all of the time. Classic.

And Mickey and the Beanstalk.

liko said...

ok, so i guessed that snake from the jungle book. that's it.

and i watched this all the time when i was a wee one myself!

Jamon said...

Great show, but I couldn't guess the voice, I had to cheat.

Shauna said...

I love Lambert! I sing that song all the time. :-)