Thursday, April 29, 2010

wonder love want

Photobucket

I wonder why boys really feel that toilets don't need regular flushings.

I love to hear Kate's squeaky voice as she lays on her back, book in the air, and reads herself book after book aloud.

I want more energy (and time) after the chillins hit the sack.


Don't you ever think about these things?

Photobucket

4 comments:

liko said...

perfect picture for a perfect post. love it.

The Mrs. said...

All the time.

Jamee
xoxo

Maria said...

I not only wonder why boys dont think toilets need regular flushings but also why they think they don't even need to go to the bathroom in the toilet. This morning Isaac decided he needed to go number 2 in our yard (ok sorry maybe this is TMI)!! It's not like we are on a huge farm like you guys...and he was miles away from the house. We only live on an acre! gross.

PS LOVE that picture in your post!

Megan and Keli'i said...

All the time. Love you, Care.