Monday, April 26, 2010

more on Ji's bday

Yesterday Jiles turned 1. Woohoo. Grandma & Grandpa and Grammie & Grandad and some family friends came over to help us celebrate.

Unfortunately Jiles didn't feel well, so he didn't fully appreciate the company or his gifts.

Photobucket

And, like most one-year-olds, he didn't get the whole cake/sing/candle deal. But he did at least look at it.
Photobucket

Not feeling well, he was fussy quite a bit.
Until he got a hold of that chocolate cake.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

When the cake was gone he started fussing again, until I shared my ice cream with him. When that was gone he fussed some more.
Poor birthday boy.


Photobucket

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

I think it's perfect.
Jamee
xoxo

Walker Family said...

I can't believe he is already one!!!! That seems like it flew by...for me:) Anyways...I love your two pictures on the previous post. SO CUTE!