So yeah Im a big baby. I was in tears as I scrolled down your post and gazed over you sweet precious children. all 4 of them. My heart ached for a moment and yearned forthat very same moment you had. My heart aches for that 4th child that I know is there but not able to great us here on earth. I knew there wold be ups and downs, but boy do they hit you at the strangest times. and during your post I was reminded of my sweet little angel baby. You children are beautiful and so is your family. love ya Carrie and your family too.
3 comments:
Oh man those kids are cute!
I love those little too!!!
Jamee
xoxo
So yeah Im a big baby. I was in tears as I scrolled down your post and gazed over you sweet precious children. all 4 of them. My heart ached for a moment and yearned forthat very same moment you had. My heart aches for that 4th child that I know is there but not able to great us here on earth. I knew there wold be ups and downs, but boy do they hit you at the strangest times. and during your post I was reminded of my sweet little angel baby. You children are beautiful and so is your family. love ya Carrie and your family too.
Post a Comment