This is the dining room of my good old middle school buddy, Kara.

I adore it. I adore the tall skinny shelf that she has in there. I've had my eye out for something like that to fit a small space in my dining area. Then I saw her's and, I must admit, I became a little envious.
It's tall and skinny and fits the space perfectly. AND it has doors to hide the kids' art/craft stuff that I am putting in there. Cool.
It is actually an old clock that doesn't work anymore. It still had a hole in it, so I tacked a cloth napkin there. I like the look.


We're on SPRING BREAK right now! I'm lovin' not having to get up early.
It's cold. I wish this week, our "break" week, was as nice as last week. Isn't that how it always goes?

6 comments:
I love that cabinet! You are one cool, crafty chick. I miss you.
i LOVE it!!! such a charming old clock cabinet!! our spring break was last week. we're getting all of our winter weather lately - you know, passing showers and clouds. hopefully it clears up for ya'll!!
What a great find!
Just checkin in to let you know you have a charming blog. I love it.
And this is random, but I think Dan wants us to come live with you for the summer, invited or not ;)
I likey! I love multi-use pieces and the fact that it's an old clock cabinet...awesome! I think you should join us for Creative Thursday!
I love it! perfect spot too.
Fantabulous! Wherever did you find it? Have you ever been to Renewal in Downtown Boise? It's a very fun consignment store. Many times a little pricey, but can be fun for inspiration.
Post a Comment