
I showed him how to use it and he wants to sew tons now. I had him help me make place cards for the Thanksgiving table. (I love the clean-for-Spencer's dirty fingernails.)
He had fun switching up the stitch switch.
The night before Thanksgiving we couldn't find Spencer or his cousin Olivia anywhere at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Come to find out, they had walked down to our house (about 200 yards or so) in the dark. When we finally saw them and I fussed at Spencer for taking off without telling me, he said, "But Mommy, I was teaching Olivia how to sew!" Like that was excuse for me to let him off the trouble hook. "Sorry bub, I don't think so - yer still busted." It was funny and pretty cute.





3 comments:
what a cute little man!!! that is so awesome!! i love it!
That was funny. I hold that little cat she made for me dear to my heart.
Thanks for the name cards Spence!!!
Jamee
xoxo
THat is awesome! What a great skill to learn. plus, I think it will win points with the ladies in the future! I love the name cards too. You are an awesome mom Carrie.
Post a Comment