Wednesday, October 28, 2009

my baby brother

There is one reason, and one reason alone, why I carry the title of "Big Sister".

1.)
Photobucket
Markus.
.
And if we're lucky, we get to see him for 2 days in a row once a year. IF we're lucky. He's an Air Force man now; he has been for a while, so he isn't always...close by.
.
But we sure love to see his cute - I mean manly handsome, of course - face and hear the flavor of his humor. He is a cute, cute boy - handsome, handsome man!
.
I loved having my kids get to know Uncle Mark some. They hadn't been around him for a few years. They really like him.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I loved seeing this city-dweller-at-present, but big-hearted country boy once again amongst hay, a tractor, and a dog. He always did have a thing for green and yellow. (Thanks for taking the pix Mother :).)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
And hooray!, Julissa came this time, too! We loved having you here, Julissa!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
We pretty much had an excellent "Thanksgiving Feast" while they were here. Thanks Mom and Holly for the deliciousness.
Photobucket
Photobucket
But, man, time goes way too fast for some reason. All of a sudden it's a week later. What's up with that?
All I have to say is, "Mark, and Julissa, please come again soon. K? We pretty much LOVE having you around!"

7 comments:

Tyson Andelin said...

I'm glad the swing is still up! And now the kids can get off with out help. perfect. Hay is great

Holly said...

Yeah Mark! That brings back some fun memories.

Unknown said...

Oh, he is so cute! And thank you for the pictures of Julissa. Hopefully I can meet her soon.

Keeepin' Up With The Jones' said...

Mark looks great, I haven't seen him in years, man, he has grown up!!!!!!

Natalie in Sparks said...

I haven't seen Mark for years and he looks so grown up! He has definitely changed! How fun for him to visit you. Good times. And cool pictures around the hay and the tree.

The Mothership said...

What a fun day that was, CB. Thanks for recording the memory for us!
Love,
mom

Maria Turley said...

I know this comment is a little late, but wow Mark... long time no see!!!! I hope you are loving the Air Force and all is well. Looks like some serious barnyard fun with the Sheley's!