
He was doing a "'spearment". He was "trying to see if the water gets warm under the light". It did. I'm not sure what he was trying to prove with the corn. See if it would pop? Anyway, he's always "spearmenting" or "'venting" (he often leaves the beginnings of words off) something; It usually involves bungee cords, ropes, chains, hooks, beaners, belts or leashes, one of my kitchen utensils, and a younger sibling. Or wondering, "what would happen if...." or "what does the inside of that look like?" Along with his space books, he has checked out the books "How Things Work" and "The Way Things Work" each at least 10 times.
We think that he's on the road to becoming an astronomical engineer.
5 comments:
thats tooo cool. He reminds me of "Sid the Science Kid" have you seen that show. Its so neat to see your older kids use their imagination in ways different then the youngers. its more refined, more detailed, more curious huh!. what a cute kid. Hey just to put a bug in your ear Perry and I were thinking about making a trip up to see you and the fam next summer. how does that sound. we sure mis you guys.
Thats great! And kudos to you for letting him 'spearament.
Olivia and Carter are obsessed with freezing things. Ever since I made ice candles for Ammons and Leslies reception, I always find weird things being frozen in cups of water (now ice) in the freezer. The latest was a colony of ants. Poor little guys.
Jamee
xoxo
Haha! That's so funny! How old is he?
How cute! DO they do a science fair at his school? I hope so, because he would love to do a project I am sure.
My boys are always saying "Next year for the science fair I am going to...." and they think of something new every time.
HEY I just remembered! When I was visiting you I said I would let you know what that blog was with the cute little girl hairstyles. It is:
shedoeshair.blogspot.com
Anyway, there are some really cute ideas on there. check it out!
Post a Comment