Saturday, August 15, 2009

Weston left on Wednesday for an 18-miler. On the same day, the Lil' Chillins and I packed up the 'burb (we don't like being home without Daddy) and headed south to hang out with these LOvErLiEs:

Grammie Sue {me mumsy} ; Grandaddy {my pop} ; Holly {my oldest sissy} ; Whitney {15} ; Sadie {11} ; Aiden {6} ; Brendan {4} ; and Olivia {17 1/2 months}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My family cracks up at how stiff and straight all my babies are/have been:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Best buddies - Spencer and Aidan- cuzins
Photobucket

My little bigger-than-me niece, Whitdawg. I was her age when she was born.
Photobucket

Tater
Photobucket

Livy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Brendan, Aidan, Spence
Photobucket

sweetsy girl Sadie Bear
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Oh da cute. So many cute cousins. I'm loving it.

The Mrs. said...

I love love love Jiles little face!!

So cute!

Jamee
xoxo