Sunday, August 2, 2009

chillin' like mcmillan

Ji and I sat. We sat there, we two. We sat and we tickled. We sat and we cooed.We cooed. And we shewed (flies smelled the poo-soil - how shrewd! )
We sat and we watched little dudes play "crazy snake". A game on the tramp made up by Kate .

And as we sat (and said "P-U, that poo-STANK!"), Ezra had control issues, he did not like that snake!...

The older 2 dudes cried out, "MOM! Make him STOP!" But did I stop him? No, no, I did not.
Instead I sat there cooing some more, ignoring those cries as I have{too} many times before. And what more, I remembered those boxes inside on the floor. They were patiently waiting to be relieved of their stuff. But wait they will, cuz for now I've done quite enough. Of that anyway. The rest of the day WE WILL PLAY!
(Or just SIT.)
Oh, and I shaved my boys heads.
They are totally BIC.


Can we say, "too much Dr. Seuss"?
gGGGGGGGGGGGggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

And NOW for something completely different!

A call for CONGRATS is in order.

My sister, Jewels-eye, just found out that she is having a girly!

11 years and 3 boys after her first girlio. She's due in December.

!!!!!!PiNk HoOrAhS!!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the Dr. Seuss tribute. And thank you for the post. I'm SO excited and I've already bought Aubrey and baby girl? matching bedding.
Aubrey says..."bedding is for gerbils. Sheets and blankets are for G-I-R-L-ZEZ. Mom already made a list of names. Are we naming it so soon? I like your picture of Mom. It looks perty. bye-bye!!!!!

Jamon said...

Spenc looks so much like Weston with a buzz, especially his profile.

The Mrs. said...

Oh I love that when I see pics of your kids, I them too!

I love you guys!
Jamee
xoxo

Natalie in Sparks said...

Congrats to Julie! And your kids look awesome with their super buzz! (like super buzz, since its super short)

anyway, I disagree with Jamon, I think Spencer looks alot like your dad/brother with that haircut...it brings out the Sheley in him!
Jiles is getting so big and he has the cutest little face! i love it and I love his smile. He is SO precious. I can't wait to hold him!