Too cute to boot. I could watch this over and over. Oh wait, I have. Kate cracks up at this whenever she sees it. This recording is from a little over a week ago.
Take notice:
1. The video is sideways because I was trying not to let her see that I was recording her in fear of her getting all camera shy, and therefore I was not realizing that I didn't have the camera straight. It is so close to her because I was smooshed on the couch right beside her.
2. That marshmallow is extremely stale; it is rock hard actually, that's why she is licking it and not eating it. I found that my kids will do all sorts of things for a stale marshmallow.
3. Her voice cracks on 'Wilford'. I love it when her voice cracks; it does that fairly often and it makes me smile every time.
I haven't yet compressed any of our videos (thanks Dan for the tips on how to do it); I'll figure out exactly how to do it on our computer one of these days, hopefully. For now I'll just come here to my Mom and Dad's house to load them.
2 comments:
SO ADORABLE!!
Love it.
Jamee
Carrie! That is sooooooo cute! Kate is adorable! I love her little voice and I totally laughed when her voice cracked! So, so cute!
Post a Comment