
Pictures above: Weston hanging from the highest the stick can go-he pulls himself up as high as he can, lets go of the stick, does a backdrop, and grabs the stick again (his record is 3 backdrops in a row); Ezra hanging..he can hang for like 5 seconds, maybe; Spencer climbing up Ammon, who is hanging, to hang on the stick; Spencer hanging.
Pictures below: Ammon doing a backdrop-he grabbed the stick again off of the backdrop; Me doing an upside-down pike/flip-through-your-arms (whatever); In this last picture I look really high-that's only a medium height setting-Weston grabs it way higher.
9 comments:
Your blog is so cute! I love reading it! You guys are always doing something adventurous. :-)
Oh the joys of trampolines! That is quite the trick to have Spencer climb Ammon to get to the stick!
Lots of fun. How is Ammon at frisbee golf to the trampoline from various spots in the yard?
Is the rattlesnake count up to date?
I think I left a comment awhile back about how "cute" your Andelin family Olympics were, but now I'm just intimidated!...you guys seriously make trampoline jumping look like a competitive sport.
I have fun just reading the fun that your family has!! So exciting! I love your hair cut, just had to cut mine too...tired of the length during the summer. I love living in LA the weather is wonderful and we love being able to do so many things. My hubbies family is close so we miss my family but have some near by...hope you are all having a great week!!
Those pics bring back memories of 2 years ago when we had the first reunion at the ranch. That was my first time up there, and I remember the trampoline was a highlight, for the kids and adults!I don't think i was able to jump high enough to grab the stick though...maybe it was on the "weston" setting. it seemed really high. maybe i am just a wimpy jumper.
hey its me again, i just wanted to comment on how awesome your music is on your blog! i just listened to yellow ledbetter by pearl jam, and it reminded me of high school big time. i forgot how much i like pearl jam! all your song choices are great. yeah!
Ahh...the trampoline hanging good times. yeah, I was afraid to jump that high and peed my pants pants every time I did. Cool huh?
Post a Comment